Monitoring and reporting
The performance of the various funds in your portfolio will differ over time. If left for a long period of time, therefore, the proportions of the different asset classes they represent will change and this could result in a divergence from your original risk profile. For example if equity funds outperform fixed interest, your portfolio left unaltered would move up the risk scale and vice versa. This is why it’s important to have your investments regularly reviewed.
We offer a wide range of monitoring and review services. At agreed intervals, we will contact you to offer a full review of your investments which can cover:
• Performance since the most recent review
• Performance of the relevant benchmark for your portfolio
• Any proposed changes to your portfolio recommended by us
• Any changes which you may wish to make
• A review of your personal circumstances and risk profile
In addition to regular review meetings our platform partners allow you access to track and monitor your portfolio online, enabling you to keep as close an eye as we do on the performance of your investments or to leave the day to day management to us.
"We will agree a review process and frequency which is right for you."