Hase Osborne Logo

01296 620950 mail@haseosborne.co.uk

Wealth Protection

Most of us need to put some form of insurance in place but exactly what may be required depends upon your personal circumstances. That's why it's a good idea to speak to an independent financial planner.

Hase Osborne's range of services can provide specialist solutions for single people, homeowners, families, business owners and the retired. Consider:

  • If you were unable to work through sickness or employment, how long would you be able to pay your bills for? Do you know how long your employer would continue sick-pay arrangements?
  • Would all of your financial liabilities be covered in the event of your death?
  • If diagnosed with a serious medical condition would you have the financial means to support yourself or secure specialist medical care?
  • How would you finance the cost of residential or domiciliary long term care?
  • Are you concerned about the potential impact of inheritance tax on your estate?
  • Do you have an up to date will?

For help with any of these issues we offer an initial consultation conducted at our expense and without obligation.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice.